10.01.2010

It keeps me up at night...

For the past three years, not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about adoption. I dreamed of it before we started the process of bringing home our son, I obsessed about it during the agonizing wait to bring home our son, and now that he is here I thank God every day for the gift of being able to call this precious child my son.

                                                 
But even now, with my husband and son both safely snuggled into bed for the night and my heart so full I feel it may burst, I sit here continuing to think about the fatherless.

It keeps me up at night...and God is calling me, urging me, to do something about it.

This blog is dedicated to my humble attempt to create and sell artwork to help children in need of a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment